Terms & Conditions
1. All goods shall remain in the sole ownership of Drewsan Home Limited (the vendor) until such times as all monies payable have been received by the vendor.
2. Prices are subject to change without notice. All orders are subject to availability. We reserve the right to refuse to accept any order where there is a material error in the description of the goods or the advertised prices.
3. Whilst every effort is made to display as accurately as possible the colour of our goods, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the goods on delivery. If in doubt you are advised to examine actual samples of the colour before placing your order.
4. Returns – Private United Kingdom customers have certain cancellation rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (the Regulations). Drewsan Home Limited offers the following returns policy:
(a) Returns of unopened re-saleable items are accepted within 14 days from date of purchase with a valid proof of purchase.
(b) Any customer wishing to exercise this right must notify the vendor using any of the following:
• In writing to: Customer Support, Drewsan Home Limited, Woodfield House, Piccadilly Lane, Mayfield, East Sussex TN20 6RH.
• By telephone +44 (0)798 452 7338
• Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
(c) As a further condition of the right to return, customers must also arrange (at their own expense) to return the goods in a saleable condition to the address referred to in (b) above as soon as possible. If the vendor pays the return cost then this will be deducted from any refund. Orders that qualified for free shipping, will have the appropriate P&P fee deducted from any refund, if the returned goods mean the original order falls under the financial threshold and no longer qualifies for free shipping.
The goods will be deemed returned only when actually received by the vendor at the said address.
(d) Pending the return of the goods they must be kept in good condition.
(e) Customers shall be entitled to a full refund (less any charges referred to in (c) above) on full compliance with the foregoing
i Any goods made to customers’ specifications or clearly personalised are excluded from the right to cancel.
ii The following are bespoke products, manufactured specifically to order and therefore non-returnable –personalised items and special colour matches.
5. Damaged/Lost Goods – Where goods are delivered to or received by the customer damaged or there is a shortfall, the vendor must be notified within the period referred to in paragraph 4 (a) above in order for replacement goods to be re-sent free of charge. No such claim will be accepted outside of this time limit. Any such re-delivery is subject to the provision by you of such proof or damage or shortfall as we may reasonably require.
6. Any information, whether verbal or in writing of any kind (including on our website), is for guidance only and is given in good faith but without warranty, since skill of application and site conditions are beyond our control. In any event we do not accept any liability whatsoever for the performance or non-performance of any goods beyond the value of those goods (for example, we shall not be liable in respect of wasted time or additional costs incurred by any person such as labour costs nor shall we be liable in respect of any alleged consequential losses of any person).
7. Any quoted delivery times are estimates only. Time shall not be of the essence in the delivery of any goods and the vendor shall accept no liability in relation to late delivery beyond the value of the goods in question.
8. Our current free standard delivery offer is available to mainland UK customers only who have ordered on our website, directly over the phone or email with our Customer Support team.
9. The foregoing exclusions and limitations do not affect (and are subject to) those of your statutory rights as a consumer, which cannot be excluded by law. For example, liability for fraud or injury/damage caused by our negligence cannot be excluded.
10. All goods, which are to be collected, must be collected within three months of order failing which they shall be deemed to become our property and may be returned to stock or disposed of.
11. Promotional Codes - From time to time, we may offer promotional codes which may apply to any, or certain specified purchases made through the Drewsan Home Website.
There are two ways of receiving a promotional code:
We may send one to you via email or SMS for reasons such as, without limitation, your birthday, new account opening, special anniversary etc
From time to time, we may offer promo codes on our website that you can apply at the checkout to receive a specific discount from us.
Only one promotional code can be used against an order at any one time.
A promotional code cannot be applied to an order after that order has been placed.
New Customer Account Welcome promotional codes are limited to new customers only and once per household.
A maximum spend limit of £500 pre-discount applies per order, unless certain brands or product categories apply, you will be notified of this exclusion before you complete your purchase.
If the promotional code has expired, you will not be able use it.
We cannot accept any responsibility once we have given you a promotional code and we are not obliged to provide you with a replacement if it gets lost and/or gets used by someone else as this will result in the promotional code being cancelled.
If a promotional code is offered on the Drewsan Home Website and cannot run properly because of fraud, tampering, technical error or anything else that is beyond our control which affects the running, administration, security or fairness of the promotional code, we reserve the right to cancel, modify or suspend the promotional code.
Promotional codes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. If you receive a promotional code, it can only be used by you on your own account for the purpose for which it was issued. You must keep it confidential and only use it for making your own orders at Drewsan Home Limited. Do not pass your code directly on to others or make it available to others (for example, posting it on social media or on a forum). If we believe that at the point of purchase or retrospectively you are abusing the use of promotional codes in any way (for example, selling them to others), we reserve the right to cancel your promotional code or suspend/close your account without letting you know beforehand. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
12. These terms and conditions and any claims arising in relation to goods ordered or supplied shall in all respects be governed by English Law and any dispute arising under or in connection with the foregoing shall be for the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
13. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time and you should refer to them each time you place an order.
Please address any comments or complaints:
Drewsan Home Limited, Piccadilly Lane, Mayfield, East Sussex TN20 6RH
The Drewsan Home website is operated by:
Drewsan Home Ltd, Piccadilly Lane, Mayfield, East Sussex TN20 6RH
Registered in England & Wales with Company Number: 13107256.
We recommend you print out a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.